Saturday, August 8, 2009

One of the things I now do that I wasn't doing while smoking is bicycle ride. I thought" what ‘s the point if I am still smoking". This morning was one of those mornings where I thought of a cigarette. I would imagine that is normal seeing as it has not been quite a month since I stopped. I am as of this writing sucking on my first lozenge of the day and that is helping. I am not sure if it is psychological or the nicotine actually helps.

I wanted to also point out that for the most part I am eating healthier. The other important point is that now that I am blogging about not smoking I have further incentive to not smoke. Lastly the my lungs are still clearing out so to speak. I will probably use the "breathing machine" later to test how I am making progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment