Sunday, August 9, 2009

A hot day

I was thinking that even on hot days like today is supposed to be, that I smoked. Of course the cigarette never tasted good and kind of burned and dried the throat out. I would have to say that is a pretty obvious sign that I am addicted to cigarettes.

I happen notice again last night how much cigarettes are not in vogue so to speak. As we all know that smoke or have at one time or another smoked that within the last 20 years or so, that smoking has been come more vilified. Quite possibly that is a good thing so that their is a clear understanding of the hazards of smoking. It is almost a given that if you smoke you will be required to go out and smoke in the elements when at someone's place other than your own.

I am also noticing that for the most part that the world is full of non-smokers. Of course I am taking the steps to join them. "One Day At a Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment