Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Month

As of yesterday august 10,2009 it has been one month without a cigarette. Feels good! Just came back from doing a promotional video. However it was not about smoking. I was there with about 8 others doing this particular video. Out of the 8 people participating in the video only 1 smoked. Probably I was the only one to notice, none the less it is important to me.

I also noticed something at the motel that I was staying at. Below the room #'s were small non-smoking signs. All the smokers had to go out to the front of the motel and sit about 30 feet from the front door. Smokers get their fill of exercise and the elements whether they want it or not.

The other important thing that dawned on me that the need to tell others besides just the readers of the blog about my non smoking lifestyle is probably not necessary. I am sure that there is a lot of people that maybe have smoked a few times in their life and quickly realized that themselves and smoking were not a mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment