Friday, August 7, 2009

After posting the blog yesterday August 6, 2009 I thought that I should add to it this morning. One of those mornings that I woke up earlier than needed, but with more energy than I would have while smoking. As was said earlier I did not have dry cotton mouth with the cigarette taste. Very nice!

This morning I wanted to let the readers know more of my reasoning to stop smoking. For me personally the negative effects that smoking has on my heart. Proven fact smoking does increase the heart rate when smoking and it lasts quite a few minutes after the last drag and or puff. Coupled with that the # 1 way smoking can kill you is Cardiovasular disease not lung cancer.

I no longer smell like cigarettes. I used to live in the city of Chicago and people that I did not know me would approach and ask for a cigarette when I was not smoking. How did they know I smoked? Of course the smell.

The price of cigarettes nowadays is also a pretty good deterrent. Last pack I bought cost $5.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment