Saturday, December 26, 2009

Da Weekly Post

      First of all Happy Holidays to all! I kind of have a rant this evening though. I am doing the blog on Google and I thank them for giving me place post about not smoking. It has helped a lot in my latest and second best effort at not smoking. However I see that all the ads always for the most part continue to be about different ways to be assisted in quitting smoking. I wish that the ads were varied and might perk someone's interest that maybe reading the blog but not necessarily trying to quit smoking.


People in general I think are interested individuals dilemmas whether it is addiction to food, alcohol, sex, drugs, and cigarettes. So essentially I wish that if indeed Google representatives read the content of this blog that take notice of what I have said and vary the ads on here so as to possibly only include one area that includes remedies for not smoking and other content that may appeal to a broader audience.

On to the main topic of this blog which is about not smoking. My neighbor of whom is a friend of mine and fellow smoker yesterday has taken the plunge into the non-smoking world. He seems to be quite sick. I can't be sure if it is directly related to his smoking or a something else or as I suspect a combination of all the prior. I will continue to encourage him though. Pretty much since I stopped he has said that he would also and as of Christmas that was his last day. He is expecting his girlfriend to quit also. I let him know that is her business. We all know that we can't wait for others to do what we should be doing for ourselves.

Seeing him so sick and just the fact that he has stopped helps me to try to not entertain and thoughts of a cigarette. I know that I will be off and smoking and making myself sick again. Whatever helps has got to my motto. Peace all and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment