Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Weekly posting

Did not want to forget about posting on the blog this week. Still not smoking. Thank God! My mind kind of reeled backwards and I gave some deep thoughts about having a cigarette. I did not have any of course and was too lazy to ask for one. I also realized that I have a little bit of time behind me without smoking and I don't want to give that up and "be for not".


As I think out the process of having a cigarette I am re calling that there is a lot of effort that goes into to smoking a cigarette. Especially now days. One is definitely ostracized by having to stand out in front of a place of business and or retreat back to their vehicle. Although even people that smoke, will not smoke in their vehicle. I know that I always opened the window. I would end up with some kind of ear blockage from the air blowing around inside the vehicle, while driving. Ahh the little reminders of the hassles is another good deterrent. Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment