Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I have not posted in a while and needed to post. It seems that if I ever do go back to smoking that it would be on the weekend when I have free time. I am doing okay however and as you may see by the meter it has been a few 24 hours so to speak. I am still doing the lozenges as a crutch. I am not sure if I need to. Possibly I should try to transition to gum. It would be healthier and cheaper.


The one observation that I have for this writing, as probably most people know is a simple one. The world is filled with non-smokers. The other observation that as the weather gets colder as long as stick with the non smoking I won't be subject to having to go out in the cold weather. I observed the downside as people gather in the smoker’s area at work. It was cold the other day. The smokers seem to be cold and of course they’re in a hurry to suck as much smoke as they can in a small amount of time. It definitely looks kind of foolish. Let me also say that just a short time ago I could be one of those folks and could be in the future. But for today I won't. As I have heard many times "but for the grace, their go I".

   

No comments:

Post a Comment