Sunday, October 11, 2009

90 Days and or 3 months

I try not to place too much importance on time. The reason I say that is that one's mind set is what is truly going get someone to be comfortable with change. I am content that I have reached 3 months and or 90 days without cigarettes. My lungs thanks me as does my heart.

However my abdomen is getting larger, as I seem to eat more. I am sure that my increased weight is a result of my not smoking and that oral fixation that goes along with smoking. I am realizing that I don't want to put on too much weight as a result of my not smoking.

Also I am still using the lozenges that I was supposed to be off of as of this time period in my non-smoking life. I guess what I am saying is that I am not perfect. However I am "getting err done".

No comments:

Post a Comment