Saturday, October 17, 2009

My weekly post

I just wanted to post and let folks know that I am doing okay and not smoking. I actually have a bit of cold. However the cold is so much less than the usual colds I had while smoking. As I had said earlier the simple act of blogging about not smoking seems to help considerably.

As I write this I am running through my head how important it is that I don't smoke. I don't want to take for granted what this means to me. I have just had my first lozenge of the day and it is late in the day. However as I had said earlier I am supposed to be weaned off of the lozenges by now. I don't think twice about going a little bit beyond the recommended usage dates. I would think that it is simply a guide. My use of lozenges is so much less than they were in my initial days and weeks stopping. Also I would much rather smell like cappuccino and or coffee than cigarettes.

Lastly life is much simpler without smoking. No more having to run to the store and turn the fan on in the living room. It is certainly a "one day at a time" endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment