Sunday, January 24, 2010

Again grateful

As the title says I have a lot to be grateful about. Of course I am especially grateful about not smoking for as long as I have made it without a cigarette. I also believe that be being grateful I don't think that I have this cigarette thing whipped. However I have put together over a half year without a cigarette and I feel good about that. I also just feel good in general.


However the one bad side effect has been that I am now weigh more than I ever have. I am anxiously awaiting summer and or warmer weather. I will then resume riding my bicycle and start to work out and hopefully lose some of the weight that I have gained as a result of not smoking.

Given the choice of once again smelling like cigarettes, coughing, wheezing and spending up to 30 dollars a week on cigarettes. I will take the weight gain and deal with this side effect once the temperatures warm up. Peace all!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment