Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am of course grateful that I am not smoking and it has been a while since I have smoked. I have quite a cold but I was thinking that maybe my lungs are still clearing themselves out a bit. I was at my aunt's and uncle's yesterday for Thanksgiving and it was nice. I took a walk with a few of my cousins and one of them lit up a cigar. I briefly thought about asking for one, but realized that could be the slippery slope that leads me back.


In my past attempts to quit I smoked cigars and the usage and or the number of cigars I smoked increased until finally I did go back to cigarettes. This time before stopped I smoked up all the cigars and made sure that there was no smoking materials in my house. So far so good. The other thing that I have done differently is of course this blog, which really helps. Peace!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment